We Are Proud
Brachia is a top class Croatian product. We have received many awards for quality of our oil,
and also for the packaging and visual identity.
- Included in the exhibition Olive oil identity – communication and design, CRO
- Listed in Flos Olei 2011 – the most famous olive oil guide in the world
- Listed in Flos Olei 2010 – the most famous olive oil guide in the world
- Selected in "Hrvatski dizajn sad / Croatian Design Now", Victor Margolin and Feđa Vukić, 2009, CRO
- Listed in L'extravergine 2009 – the most famous olive oil guide in the world
- Creativity Annual Gold Award, 38th Creativity Annual Awards, USA
- ADI Graphic Design Annual, Art and Design Institute of China Academy of Art, PRC
- ZGRAF honorary reward, 10th ZGRAF – international exhibition of graphic design
and visual communication, CRO
- Golden Drum finalist, Golden Drum Festival, SLO
- The Cup, International advertising cup - ICAC, SLO
- FESTO Silver bell, 16th FESTO - market communication festival, HOZ - Croatian Advertising
- Listed in L'extravergine 2008 – the most famous olive oil guide in the world
- Published in Novum - world of graphic design, New Media Magazine Verlag GmbH, 02 / 2008, D
- Published at web portal The Dieline
- Published in web magazine Israeli Design Magazine
- PRINT's A+C=D Business Graphics Review, PRINT Magazine, USA
- Nominated for President Award 2007, among the 5 world's best packagings for that year,
WPO - World Packaging Organization, S
- WorldStar Award for Packaging Excellence 2007, WPO - World Packaging Organization, S
- Maslina 2007 – for best olive oil packaging in Croatia
- Listed in L'extravergine 2007 – the most famous olive oil guide in the world
- 040506 Exhibition of Croatian Design - Croatian Designers Society, CRO
- BEDA European Design Award, Bureau of European Design Associations,
- FESTO Silver bell, 14th FESTO - market communication festival,
HOZ - Croatian Advertising Association, CRO
- CroPak of the year, CroPak - national festival of packaging and printing,
Institute for packaging and printing, CRO
- WorldStar Award for Packaging Excellence 2006, WPO - World Packaging Organization, S
- Nominated for President Award 2006, among the 5 world's best packagings for that year,
WPO - WPO - World Packaging Organization, S
- HOW International Design Award 2006 for packaging
- Published in DesignWeek magazine, GB
Brand and visual identity of the Brachia p.z. is the product of design team of agency TRIDVAJEDAN.
An illustrious Trojan warrior Antenor anchored on the island which he named Brachia (Brac) after his previous setting Ambrachiji. He was accompanied by a wine grower Silen who, due to the word of mouth, planted an olive sprout. The olive thrived on the infertile soil of the island of Brae and it become vital to many generations of the local people.
And nowadays, we are given the pleasure of enjoying this authentic product of the island of Brac.
Island of Brac
For the whole past decade olive oils from the highest Croatian island have acquired the utmost acknowledgment. Over the past years it has became almost an imperative. The most innovative olive manufactures have been installed on the island of Brac and the olive groves are being taken care of as never before.
So this moment was considered as the right one to introduce the production of the Brachia olive oil. The fabrication of the respective oil was induced by enthusiasm of people, and their descendants, whose lives are intimately associated to the island. The mission of the Brachia oil is very straightforward: to represent to Croatia and to the world a sort of oil highly appreciated by the local people of the island of Brac over the past decades. The oil is produced out of an authentic olive kind called oblica grown in the olive groves, insensitive to the strong and cold wind regarded as bura, as well as to the summer heath. Olive experts speculate over the posture of the Brachia oil while those who have never enjoyed the supremacy of olive oil, would be astonished by its complex essence.
The scientific researches carried out over the past few years throughout the world, approved an already recognizable outlook: olive oil, as the most important component of the Mediterranean cuisine, has very beneficial effect on the human body. Due to the admirably balanced structure of olive oil it protects blood veins from premature ageing, it preserves the function of stomach and liver it sustains growing in childhood and, because of its nutritious and therapeutic effects, it is recommended in daily nourishment.
Olive oil prevents chronic diseases since it contains polyphenols which, as predicted by the recent researches, would be the most used remedy in the next decade.
Where to Buy
Olive oil shop Uje, Obala kralja Petra Krešimira IV 16,
Olive oil shop Uje, Porat bolskih pomoraca 5, TEL: 021/635-927
Olive oil shop Uje, „Ex Krilić“ Placa bb, TEL: 020/321-532
Olive oil shop Uje, „Bagat“ Od puča 2, TEL: 020/324-865
Olive oil shop Uje, Placa 9, TEL: 020/324-055
Olive oil shop Uje, Plokata 45, TEL: 020/711-246
Olive oil shop Uje, Dekumanova 17, TEL: 052/427-279
Olive oil shop Uje, Carera 40 b, TEL: 052/811-715
Olive oil shop Uje, Obala bana Šubića 12, TEL: 022/771-664
Olive oil shop Uje, Marulićeva 1, TEL: 021/342-719
Olive oil shop Uje, Šubićeva 6, TEL: 021/345-070
Olive oil shop Uje, Gradska vrata 11
Olive oil shop Uje, Obala sv. Jurja bb, TEL: 021/711-493
Olive oil shop Uje, Trg Franje Tuđmana 11
Olive oil shop Uje, Olive Oil Gallery, Centar Kaptol
Bonkulović delikatese, Centar Kaptol
Bonkulović delikatese, Britanski trg
ContactBrachia p.z., Put sv.Roka 21, 21400 SupetarTEL: 021/490-990, FAX: 021/490-992MOB: 098/936-8573E-MAIL: email@example.com
DistributionUje d.o.o., Kneza Višeslava 5, 21000 SplitTEL: 021/490-990, FAX: 021/490-992E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org